Summary of Insurance Cover For Information Only
Cover operates in respect of UK based clubs as arranged by the Associations Insurance Broker, R F Ponsford Insurance (01275 840 400)
Public & Products Liability (UK Jurisdiction) – Aegas Insurance
- Public Liability cover exists to provide an Indemnity for Legal Liability to members of the public following accidental injury or damage to material property. Cover is limited to £5m per claim.
- Product Liability is limited to £5m in any one period of insurance and operates in respect of Liability following accidental injury or damage to material property caused by supply of Products.
- Insurance is aimed at covering the association as a “Ladies Social Organisation”. It is not the intention to include hazardous fund raising or activities which should be referred to R F Ponsford Insurance (www.ponsfordinsurance.co.uk) for specific consideration.
- A £500 excess applies in respect of loss or damage to property and the policy cover extends to include member to member liability.
All Risks Club Property – including President’s Regalia & Chairman’s Chains – Aegas Insurance
- President’s regalia & chairman’s Chains ( Worldwide) Total Value £6,000.
- Insurance cover is provided within the Great Britain only in respect of miscellaneous (individual) club property up to a total value of £150,000 but restricted to a maximum of £2,100 per item.
- All risks insurance cover is subject to a £500 deductible. Terrorism is excluded and Goods Posted or by courier or other commercial carrier is not requested or granted nor Money risks.
- Insurance does not cover loss or damage by theft from any unattended motor vehicle unless the property is kept within a securely locked boot of a vehicle or the vehicle is in a securely locked garage.
Please note that the above is merely the briefest synopsis of the policy wording and not intended to be a substitute for the document issued by insurers which is lodged with the association’s Treasurer.